Enzyme Exfoliating Treatment
Enzyme facials are the perfect pick-me-up treatments for your skin with no downtime. Your skin will recover immediately providing you with a clean, fresh and natural looking result so invigorating you will wish for an event to attend later on to show off your radiant skin.
What are enzymes?
In facial care, enzymes are consider "proteolytic". They digest proteins. During the facial treatment, the enzyme powder is mixed with a "wetting" solution and gently brushed into the skin. The action of the enzyme dissolves dead skin cells and debris build up leaving the skin soft, clearer and more receptive to any correction product applied after.
- keratin buildup on skin
- dry, calloused hands or feet, knees and elbows
- acneic skin
- pre-treatment prior to facial procedures
- back treatment
- use between SWiCH treatment
Contraindications to the enzyme treatment:
- allergy to pineapple and papaya
- sunburn or severe inflammation
- Accutane or medication known to cause severe skin sensitivity